29 March 2007

Thursday Thirteen

I'm one of those people who have heard of Thursday Thirteen, but don't actually know how to hook up with it. Still, I thought I would list my last thirteen shapeshifter reads. Going backwards in time. I liked them all—I don't finish books unless I like them :)

  1. Moon Called Patricia Briggs - urban fantasy, compelling characters, first in a series
  2. With Love JL Langley - gay romance, short, sweet, hot
  3. A Hunger Like No Other Kresley Cole - Lykae hero, half-vampire heroine, first in a series
  4. Elizabeth's Wolf Lora Leigh - okay, not quite shapeshifter, but the hero has wolf genes, excellent book, part of the Breeds series
  5. Mystic and Rider Sharon Shinn - fantasy, two characters can shapeshift into anything, part of a big series
  6. Without Reservations JL Langley - gay romance, same world as 2, loved it
  7. Enforcer Lauren Dane - hot heroes, yummy sex, strong writing
  8. Kiss Me Deadly Shannon Stacey - shapeshifting bird! crisp, sharp writing and funny
  9. Kitty and the Midnight Hour Carrie Vaughn - excellent pack dynamics, first of a series
  10. Hunter's Pride Shiloh Walker - shapeshifting cats!
  11. Wolf's Moon Charles de Lint - um, I don't remember this one well :\
  12. Blue Moon Lori Handeland - neither hero nor heroine shapeshifted
  13. One Eye Closed Karen Whiddon - part of SIM before Nocturne came on the scene
Well, lots of series up there. I just have to add that I loved Tempting Danger by Eileen Wilks, an older read.

So what are your recent shapeshifting reads?

ETA: Forgot Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston. Loved her voice.
Post a Comment