24 February 2009

It's in Bookstores...and it's not a dream!


Hello everyone!


Something wonderful has happened today. My novella, TIGER BY THE TAIL, has come out in print in the anthology ON THE PROWL.
Now, I'll admit to a certain amount of excitement. This is one of those things that has been on my LIFE GOAL list, so I'm really over the moon about it.
But...something made it better. My friend, Vivi Andrews, went to her local bookstore to pick it up and - GASP - it was an end cap.
That's right, folks, displayed for all the world to see right when they turn down the Romance with other New in Romance titles.
Blow me down like a feather.
Yes, I knew having it in bookstores would mean people would buy it, but it's different to have solid evidence to the fact.
It really is a situation where dreams come true...
Post a Comment