21 June 2007

Thirteen Werewolves

As Jody so kindly posted on Tuesday, my werewolf novel The Strength of the Pack is now on sale at My Bookstore and More.

So since you've had the chance to read both my blurb and excerpt, I thought I'd scan some of the Samhain titles and come up with thirteen werewolf books on sale at Samhain! Because I do love werewolves.

  1. Half Moon Rising by Margo Lukas
  2. Sweet Moon Dreams by Rose Marie Wolf
  3. Go Fetch by Shelly Laurenston
  4. Checkmate by Annmarie McKenna
  5. Seeing Eye Mate by Annmarie McKenna
  6. Lords of the Were by Bianca D'Arc
  7. The Beast Within by Kelly Ethan
  8. Wolverton Blood by Brenda Williamson
  9. Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston
  10. With Love by J.L. Langley
  11. Without Reservations by J.L. Langley
  12. The Strength of the Pack by Jorrie Spencer
  13. The Wolf's Heart by Jenna Leigh
Okay, the last doesn't come out until next week. But still. A good showing!
Post a Comment