21 June 2007

Thirteen Werewolves

As Jody so kindly posted on Tuesday, my werewolf novel The Strength of the Pack is now on sale at My Bookstore and More.

So since you've had the chance to read both my blurb and excerpt, I thought I'd scan some of the Samhain titles and come up with thirteen werewolf books on sale at Samhain! Because I do love werewolves.

  1. Half Moon Rising by Margo Lukas
  2. Sweet Moon Dreams by Rose Marie Wolf
  3. Go Fetch by Shelly Laurenston
  4. Checkmate by Annmarie McKenna
  5. Seeing Eye Mate by Annmarie McKenna
  6. Lords of the Were by Bianca D'Arc
  7. The Beast Within by Kelly Ethan
  8. Wolverton Blood by Brenda Williamson
  9. Pack Challenge by Shelly Laurenston
  10. With Love by J.L. Langley
  11. Without Reservations by J.L. Langley
  12. The Strength of the Pack by Jorrie Spencer
  13. The Wolf's Heart by Jenna Leigh
Okay, the last doesn't come out until next week. But still. A good showing!

8 comments:

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

What a great idea for a list on this site! I wonder what other lists you could make.... :)

Bianca D'Arc said...

Yay! I made the list!!! *jumping up and down* Woof!

Anonymous said...

lol, Bianca! I tried to find them all.

Jody, there must a vampire list that would fill up. Maybe I'll do that in two weeks.

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

You'd have to do a Thursday 13 + 13 for the vampires :). But that's okay! I love lists.

Carolan Ivey said...

"Go Fetch" - I love that title!

Anonymous said...

Ooh, I love werewolves, too! I think there are a couple here I don't have... I'll have to check out :)

Jenna Leigh said...

I'm on the list and I think I'm gonna pass out *squeee!!* Thanks for putting me on the list LOL!

Unknown said...

Whoa, cool. I'm on the list! Awesome. Thanks!

Much Love Always,
Rose Marie Wolf
www.rosemariewolf.com