11 June 2012

A Moment to Crow

I'm just taking a moment today to crow about a surprise that still has me tickled every time I think about it or look at this picture:
Samhain took out an ad on a jumbotron in Times Square and this is the second panel of the ad. Notice that book cover all the way to the right? Yup, that's my latest hot paranormal romance, WOLF HILLS!

My birthday was last week and since I had no idea Samhain planned to do this, it sure feels like the Best. Birthday. Present. EVER! :D

Hope you don't mind a little squeeing. I did a happy dance when I saw this and I'm still grinning!

Now back to our regularly scheduled program...

2 comments:

A. Catherine Noon said...

Congrats, Bianca! That's friggin' awesome!!!

Jean Marie Ward said...

Happy birthday and mega congratulations, all rolled into one! Three cheers and a magnum of cyber champagne!