10 June 2012

*Whew* Boy!

I can't believe it's June already. The year has just been flying by, but I've been really looking forward to June because my family and I are making a cross country trip for my sister-in-law's wedding. I've never been to Alberta or any of the western provinces. Heck, I haven't even been west of Sudbury, but this summer that's all going to change.

We're driving through the lovely states of Michigan, Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Minnesota, South Dakota (*SQUEE huge Laura Ingalls Wilder fan here*), Wyoming and Montana before heading back into Canada. The way home I'll see Saskatchewan, Manitoba and FINALLY Thunder Bay, Ontario.

We're going to be gone a month! WOOT!

Stoked? You bet I am, but it also means major packing and I haven't the brain capacity for anything other than lists and my deadlines.

Fear not. In July I've invited a guest to take my place on July 8th. :) My crit partner Anya Richards (*kisses her feet*).

August, I'll have to share some pictures of the ghost towns, which we're planning on visiting.

I know this month our theme is LGBT, so I'll leave you with one of my FAVOURITE LGBT fictional couples EVAH!!


Oh and just because Captain Jack Harkness is SUCH a tease, here's another:


Poor Ianto!


See you in August! 

1 comment:

Jean Marie Ward said...

And Jack Barrowman will be at Dragon*Con this year. I wonder if James Marsters will be there...and what will happen if he is. :D