20 February 2012

The Purrfect Stanger & Other News from Bianca D'Arc

I've been really excited lately about how well my little space opera series is being received. AllRomanceEbooks.com just picked up the first two novellas in the Arcana series - KING OF SWORDS and KING OF CUPS, in addition to being the publisher of my Valentine's short story, THE PURRFECT STRANGER.

If you haven't heard about it yet, THE PURRFECT STRANGER is a light hearted romantic paranormal Redstone cousins (remember Matt Redstone, the werecougar from SWEETER THAN WINE?) and a failed witch. They meet on Valentine's Day, on a blind date. The story is meant to be a feel-good sexy and romantic story that captures the sweet aspect of the holiday.

In other news, I'm just putting the finishing touches on my next Dragon Knights novel. I should be turning it in to my editor shortly. I'm also gearing up for the release of WOLF HILLS in April. It'll be the first novel of the year for me and I'm really looking forward to getting it out there for your consumption.

WOLF HILLS is the last of the Brotherhood of Blood stories which matches up the last of the study group friends featured in all the stories with a super hot werewolf Alpha. In fact, the werewolf was introduced briefly in PHANTOM DESIRES. Some of you might recall a hunky dude named Jason Moore. *hubba hubba*

The book will be out on April 17th from Samhain. I think it's up on their Coming Soon pages already and you might be able to pre-order it at some point soon. Now it's time for me to go back to the grindstone and hammer out these last few words on the dragon book. Wish me luck! :)

Bianca D'Arc
Come over to The D'Arc Side.. www.biancadarc.com

No comments: