28 March 2012

Goodbye Is the Hardest Word of All

This is my last post with Beyond the Veil. As always with life, things change and I've found that my writing has changed greatly. No longer am I writing paranormals but am now concentrating on historical romance. My books no longer fit with this blog. So it's time to take my leave and open a spot to someone who does write paranormal.

It's been a wonderful ride and I've made some great friends during my years with Beyond the Veil. I'm not saying goodbye to my friends because we're all connected through Facebook and Twitter. We will, of course, keep in touch.

As always you can keep in touch with me through my website, my Facebook page, Twitter, or my personal blog. I'll still be around and I still have paranormals published.

Thank you for reading my posts and all of your great comments!

Saying goodbye doesn't mean anything. It's the time we spent together that matters, not how we left it.
Trey Parker


Sharon

2 comments:

Jean Marie Ward said...

Wishing you the very best in all your new ventures, Sharon. I know your new books will be every bit as fabulous as your paranormals, maybe moreso, because you've been growing with every book.

A. Catherine Noon said...

Gosh, Sharon, I'm sure going to miss you. I admire your hard work and wish you every success as you take the Historicals world by storm. Look forward to seeing you on the NYT Bestsellers List, lady! ~hugs~