08 April 2012

Happy Holidays!

First, happy holidays to those of you celebrating this time of year - and the best to you all for the future!

I really don't have much to say today, having just returned from a visit to Canada to nurse my mother for two weeks - she had triple bypass heart surgery and I went up to help out.

I *do* want to share some good news I got while in Canada - here's the new cover art for the last in my superhero trilogy, coming out in October!


As for what I like to write... I like to write and read hopelessly romantic stories of all shapes and kinds, from superhero romances to paranormal stories about shifters.

Because, after all - you are what you eat.... er, wait. Let me stash this chocolate bunny before I finish that thought...

;)

3 comments:

Jean Marie Ward said...

Fabulous cover, Sheryl. I'm not surprised you're over the moon. Of course, the chocolate doesn't hurt either. Ears first?

Sheryl Nantus said...

Well... nothing like nibbling on a little tail...

XD

A. Catherine Noon said...

LOL! I would be an orange mousse.

Hmm.

Yeah, let's stash that metaphor. :)

Happy holidays!