23 October 2014

NANO!


Okay. It's no secret that I use lolcats and other copyright-free images when I do blog posts, out of respect for the artists of the image.  It's also no secret, through maybe less well known, that I adore Allie of Hyperbole and a Half.  If you haven't read "This Is Why I'll Never Be An Adult," you are truly missing out.  Go read it and come back to finish.

NaNoWriMo is next month, which is National Novel Writing Month.  For those of you that aren't familiar with it, the objective is to write 50,000 words or more during the month and end November with a completed novel draft.  It's described as "30 days and nights of literary abandon."  Hoo-rah, baby.  I adore it.

So this brings me to today.  It's the 23rd of October (!) and it's my day to post.  So I go looking around for an image to use, maybe "Write all the words" or something from Allie's, now viral, meme.

Instead, I find the image above and died of teh funneez.

End of post.

I mean, srsly.  How do you top that?

If you're doing NaNo this year, look me up; I'm a.catherine.noon there and I'm volunteering as a Municipal Liaison for Chicago Region.  Hope to see you online or in person!

Write on!



--
“It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.”
- E.E. Cummings

**New** SEALED BY FIRE is available from LooseId LLC. An All Romance eBooks Bestseller!

The Chicagoland Shifters series:
Book 1 BURNING BRIGHT, available from Samhain Publishing.
Book 2 TIGER TIGER, available from Samhain Publishing. An All Romance eBooks Bestseller!

The Persis Chronicles:**Coming Soon!** Watch for EMERALD KEEP from Torquere Books, out April 2015!
Check out EMERALD FIRE, available from Torquere Books.Check out "Seeking Hearts", available from Torquere Books.

Check out COOK LIKE A WRITER , available from Barnes and Noble.
Check out "Taking a Chance", available from Torquere Books! An All Romance eBooks Bestseller!

My links: Blog | Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads | Amazon | LinkedIn | Pandora
Knoontime Knitting: Blog | Facebook | Twitter | Ravelry
Noon and Wilder links: Blog | Taurus and Taurus (NSFW) | Website | Facebook
The Writer Zen Garden: The Writers Retreat Blog | Forum | Facebook | Twitter | Meetup
National Novel Writing Month: NaNoWriMo | ChiWriMo | Blog | Facebook | Twitter
Team Blogs: Nightlight | Nightlight FB Page | Beyond the Veil | BtV FB Page | Nice Girls Writing Naughty | NGW FB | NGW Twitter
Publishers: LooseId | Samhain Publishing | Torquere Press

No comments: