20 August 2007

News From Bianca D'Arc

Just thought I'd take time this post to bring you all up to speed on what's been going on with my writing of late. First, I've been working on preliminary edits for my next paranormal release, Sweeter Than Wine, which should be out from Samhain Publishing sometime this December. It features a cougar shifter and I've been having a lot of fun exploring the world of cat shifters in both this book and something else I've been working on.

The new book I've just started writing has an urban fantasy setting and the world is populated with cat shifters. Lots of fun to write and somewhat darker than my previous books, I'm hoping to pitch this to a larger publisher, but it's still in the very beginning stages, so we'll see what happens.

I'd also be remiss if I didn't at least mention the fact that my latest sci fi erotic romance story was released today by Phaze. It's called Michael, and it's the second in my Sons of Amber series. It's space opera with an erotic twist. If you want to learn more about it, please check the book's page on my website or the Phaze site for more information.

Until we meet again,
Bianca
Website: www.biancadarc.com
NEW Blog: http://biancadarc.com/blog/

4 comments:

Suzette said...

Can't wait to read this one!!

Kathleen Scott/MK Mancos said...

I'm so going to check them out! Space opera is my favorite.

-Kat

Suzette said...

I'm reading Michael now! Ezekiel was also great!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read Sweeter Than Wine! I'm loving cat shifter stories right now.