14 November 2007

Paranormal Tunes (or Monsters that Make You Want to Shake Your Booty!)

"Werewolves of London" by Warren Zevon. Who doesn't crank up the radio when that tune comes on? It came on this morning while I was doing the school commute and has been playing in my head all day.

So for fun today I'm going to list as many paranormal songs as my hubby and I can brainstorm. If you guys can think of more--add them in the comments.

Werewolf, Vampire, Zombie, Witch and "other" songs (in no particular order):

  • "Bloodletting" by Concrete Blonde
  • "Monster Mash" by Bobby Picket
  • "Wolf Moon" by Type O Negative (I got to see these guys in concert--twice! Peter Steele=yummy)
  • "Suspended in Dusk" by Type O Negative
  • "Witchy Woman" by the Eagles
  • "Magic Man" by Heart
  • "Black Magic Woman" by Santana
  • "Ghostbusters" by Ray Parker Jr.
  • "J.B. Witch Dance" by Masters of Reality
  • "Of Wolf and Man" by Metallica
  • "Sympathy for the Devil" by the Rolling Stones
  • "Thriller" by Michael Jackson
  • "Dead Man's Party" by Oingo Boingo
  • "Twilight Zone" by Neil Norman
  • "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" by the Charlie Daniel's Band
  • "Bark at the Moon" by Ozzy Osbourne

And my husband says, "Pretty much anything by Rob Zombie."

Just for an side note--I'm not listening to any paranormal themes at the moment. I've got "Fingers" by Pink playing. Hmmm...I wonder how many songs are about...?

~That's it for now :)
Margo




4 comments:

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

"Bela Lugosi's Dead" by Bauhaus!

Carolan Ivey said...

"Rhiannon" by Stevie Nicks
"Strange Magic" by ELO

Cole Reising said...

This was funny to me - never thought of it this way! Great idea!

Cole

Carolan Ivey said...

I almost suggested Hotel California, but didn't for the same reason. :)