08 September 2008

D'Arc Side Update

Bright and early Monday morning and here I am trying to think about things that go bump in the night. Hmm... Let me start off by telling you what I've been up to and where I'm going to be... I've been rather remiss in my blogging duties of late due to a lot of excitement in my writing life. First, my most recent ebook release - Jaci's Experiment - hit the streets last month, with all the hoopla associated with a new release. The book mixes psychic abilities with aliens in a post-apocalyptic world and is the third in a series that will contain five books when all is said and done.

I've also received the new cover for my upcoming re-release of One & Only, the story that started my venture into the paranormal. It's been re-written and greatly expanded and will be released from Samhain Publishing on November 7th. Isn't the cover yummy?

Edits are going along nicely on this book so I've had time to write some new things, including a cat-shifter urban fantasy story that mixes big cat shifters and martial arts in a cool urban setting. More information on that project as it becomes available.

And I've been gearing up for a number of appearances. First, I'll be doing a signing at the Borders store in Middletown, NY next Saturday, Sept. 13th. If you're in the area, please drop in! I'll also be at Lora Leigh's Reader Appreciation Weekend (RAW) in at the Pullman Plaza Hotel, Huntington, WV, on the weekend of Sept. 19-21.

The newest and most exciting addition to my schedule has to be Albacon. On the weekend of Oct. 10-12, I'll be a guest at Albacon in Albany, NY. I'm thrilled to be part of this event, since the Guest of Honor is none other than Anne McCaffrey! Woo-hoo! I'll be co-hosting an after-banquet get-together with my good friend, author Stella Price, so look for more information on that if you plan to attend the con. I think it'll be great fun.

One more item of note, my cat-shifter/vampire menage novel, Sweeter Than Wine will be in print at the end of October. It's already available for pre-order on Amazon and will hit stores right around Halween some time. Great timing, huh? :)

Now that I've taken up most of my blog with news, I find I have little room for the creatures of the night, but perhaps we'll get to talking about them next time, eh? ;-) Have a great week everybody!

Bianca
Come over to The D'Arc Side... http://www.biancadarc.com/

4 comments:

N.J.Walters said...

You're a very busy lady. Congrats on the smokin' new cover.

And good luck with all your appearances and have fun at Albacon.

Anonymous said...

Cover looks awesome Bianca! Glad things are going so well.

Bianca D'Arc said...

NJ & Missy - THANKS! :) Yeah, I love the new cover too. Glad you both like it! :)

Jean Marie Ward said...

Very cool beans on all counts, Bianca! Love the cover. And it's too funny that you'll be hanging with Miss Annie too. Thanks to a combination of wonderful circumstances, I got to spend some time with her at Dragon*Con. She's a living legend and a very gracious lady.