13 July 2009

Better Late Than Never

Woops! I almost missed my opportunity to blog today. Sorry! I was traveling and plans changed mid-stream. But I'm here now... with some news...

First, INFERNO is out now, so if you haven't gotten your copy yet, check it out at MBAM, ARe, or wherever ebooks are sold! INFERNO is a great adventure tale that has some incredibly naughty bits with menage and lots of sexy vampire/werewolf action.

Also, I just got the cover for my upcoming anthology from Kensington Brava. The anthology is called HALF PAST DEAD and my story within it is titled, SIMON SAYS. Here's the blurb:

Special Forces soldier Simon Blackwell ended his affair with Mariana Daniels three years ago, but he hasn’t stopped protecting her. Mariana has no knowledge of the dark, deadly creatures that lurk in the forest surrounding her clinic, or of the mysterious powers that make Simon the only one who can defeat them. But soon he’ll have no choice but to reveal the truth, and urge her to trust in an explosive passion that never faded….

To get a peek at the most awesome cover ever, check out my blog.

1 comment:

Carolan Ivey said...

As the proud possessor of my own PIACT agent identity card, I can vouch for how much fun it will be for the winner of SJ's contest! [grin]