14 October 2009

What's going on in my life

Good morning, everyone! So, fall has arrived, at least in Ohio it has. This morning I heard the dreaded 4 letter word. Snow! Already? I'm not ready for snow. I feel like summer was just last week.

There's been a lot going on in my life lately. This past Saturday I had a booksigning at the Barnes and Nobles in Cincinnati) where I signed my two romantic suspense books, Deception and Redemption. I want to thank everyone who turned out. It was a huge success. Below are some pictures from the signing. I'm on the left and beside me is my very talented fellow Samhain author, Ann Warner who signed her two contemporary romances, Dreams for Stones and Persistence of Dreams.







I'll be doing another signing on December 5 at the Barnes and Nobles in West Chester, Ohio with about 20 other authors including the very popular Lori Foster. When I get more details, I'll let you know.

I've been working hard on my next romantic suspense. This one doesn't have a title yet but its shaping up to be a very emotional read. And for those of you who crave paranormal romance, never fear, the next one in the pipeline for me is a paranormal romance set in 1300 and modern day.

I hope everyone is staying healthy and has a wonderful week!

Sharon
www.sharoncullen.net

ps - If you haven't joined me on Facebook or Twitter, please do! (just follow the links)

No comments: