04 June 2010

BLOOD AND DESTINY and Contests!


Do you have an ereader?

No? Do you want one?

That's right, folks. In celebration of the release of BLOOD AND DESTINY, I will be giving away a Sony Pocket Reader to ONE lucky winner.

How do you enter? I'm so glad you asked!

Simple: SAVE YOUR RECEIPT when you purchase BLOOD AND DESTINY between March 1st and June 21st.

EMAIL (or forward) the receipt to chamberskaye @ gmail.com (remove the spaces, please)

That's it!

Interested in checking out the story?

CLICK HERE for BLOOD AND DESTINY

****3/21/2010 - PLEASE NOTE: The receipt MUST INCLUDE THE ORIGINAL HEADER showing origin information****

You don't want to buy the book? That's okay, there's an alternative way to enter.

Email me for details!

Can I enter more than once? Yes! You may enter ONCE by each method.

How will I know you received my entry? I will happily thank you with an email reply.

**NOTE** If I haven't responded to you in 24 hours, please resend!

How will the winner be decided? The winner will be chosen by random drawing on June 21st and notified by email.

Please note: Digital Receipt should include your name and address.

DUPLICATE RECEIPTS sent under more than one name will result in disqualification of both parties.


1 comment:

s7anna said...

I sent you my receipt...here's hoping to winning such a great prize!

*hugs*
Anna