20 July 2011

Thursday Thirteen – 13 reasons to read my new book, Worlds Collide.


I’m totally stoked about my new novel, which my author copies for just showed up in the mail today. I thought I’d share some of that excitement with y’all. More TT fun can be found at Dreamtime and Xakara's Blog

13) World Collide has an ass kickin’ shape shifter heroine!

12) You know you love vampires that don’t sparkle…we got those too.

11) The story happens in Madison, Wisconsin… you did know that’s where the cool people live, right?

10) Did I mention the sexy female vampire heroine? The very, very sexy female vampire heroine!

09) Worlds Collide has got adventure and suspense!
08) One of the heroines is a veterinary student. What’s sexier then an animal lover, especially one who can turn into an animal?

07) For those of you who read Natural Order, there’s at least two characters from that novel who have guest spots in Worlds Collide.

06) The villain is deliciously nasty.

05) Who doesn’t adore a culturally diverse setting with empowered women?
04) The romantic elements of Worlds Collide are sensual without being overly graphic.

03) Did I mention our ass kickin’ shape shifter heroine must chose between love and duty? What will she do?

02) You know you can’t get a story from me without a bit of humor thrown in too.

01) Worlds Collide is a love story, a story about fighting for what’s right, and a story about inner strength and courage. Come join the adventure!




Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others’ comments. It’s easy, and fun!


Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!

View More Thursday Thirteen Participants

7 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is a really cool site, and I loved the cover of your book. Is that the final copy?

So looking forward to reading!

Xakara said...

I just noticed we both used the kick-assness of our characters as a reason to read. And of course, it totally is!

Happy #T13

~Xakara

Jean Marie Ward said...

I was just about to say, "The cover ain't bad, either," but C beat me to it. :-) Wishing you lots of sales and wonderful reviews!

The Gal Herself said...

Love the idea of ass kickin' in Madison. It is a very cool town.

Moondancer said...

Yep, C, that is the final copy. :) I was very happy with the work the cover artist did.

Moondancer said...

Thanks Jean Marie! I can't wait to see some reviews for WC and reader feedback.

L. J. LaBarthe said...

Kickass heroines are ALWAYS a good reason to read. :D

T13!