20 December 2012

Dark and Delicious


We are gathered here today to discuss that noblest of foods, the very heart of which is a chemical compound so divine it is called "theobromide," or "food of the gods":

CHOCOLATE

And not just any chocolate, either, folks; no, today, we are gathered to discuss the only kind of chocolate worth discussing and that would be

DARK CHOCOLATE

Dark chocolate even has articles written about its health benefits.  But here's the thing, folks:  dark chocolate means you get more sex.  It means you're more intelligent.  It means you're funnier and more attractive.

In short, dark chocolate is the perfect food.

Dark chocolate in coffee is even better.

And dark chocolate drizzled on my lover's stomach to be licked off...


In the meantime, while you're waiting, here are some chocolate links:



3 comments:

Kimberley Troutte said...

OH now you did it. Off to pilfer the stash that's um supposed to be in the kid's stockings. They won't miss a few pieces, right? I mean they won't miss what they don't know is missing, right? Nope. I won't do it.

Jean Marie Ward said...

And now, let us pause for a moment and contemplate the sad situation of the cat. That happy little cat will never know the undiluted bliss of chocolate indulgence. The wee beasties are allergic.
Tragic, is it not?

More for me. Mwahahahaha!

Selena Robins said...

My favorite subject. Dark, spicy chocolate is my favorite and I know where there is a bar hidden. I can eat it, buy another one and wrap it up and nobody will know it's gone. LOL

Thanks, Noony, fun post!