29 September 2013

Saying Good-bye

I hate good-byes. I do. Only, it's time for me to say good-bye to the awesome ladies at Beyond the Veil. My writing direction has moved away from paranormal and on to an exciting career with Harlequin. All my focus is on contemporary medical romance at the moment. It's been an amazing couple of years and I've met some extremely talented and awesome authors. I hate to leave, but my deadlines are just a bit nutsy that I'm running out of time and brain activity to blog. Thanks for memories Beyond the Veil and I wish all these ladies continued success! xxoo Amy

3 comments:

Cheryel Hutton said...

Sorry to see you go, Amy :( Good luck with your career and come back to see us anytime!

A. Catherine Noon said...

We'll sure miss you! Best of luck with your new projects and be sure to come back and let us know how things are going!

Write on!

Jean Marie Ward said...

Sorry to see you go, Amy, but this is such a great opportunity. Best wishes and bon voyage!