24 June 2009

A Flawed Contest

The hotter it gets outside, the more I want to retreat into my cave. Lock out the world, tuck my legs under me, and type away the hours.

Unfortunately, there is no door on my cave. The real world intrudes often. Usually in the form of a sweetly pleading six year old (six for now - my baby will be seven next week!) or the hubby, who will sprawl on the couch and ask if I'm busy. No dear, never to busy for you.

But they've given me enough quiet time to keep my sanity. That's good enough for me.

I don't have a lot of travel ahead of me this summer. I won't be able to make the trip to DC for the RWA conference in July, and even the family trips to North Carolina and Kentucky that I had considered during the spring never came together. Too many things on my calendar, and not enough free time to string together travel days. A weekend getaway with the kids to Orlando and a short trip up to Alabama looks like it will have to be enough to keep my traveling feet satisfied for this year. But as long as I've got my family, my keyboard, and a book release to look forward to, it's all good to me.
~
Flawed releases next week! Only 7 days until my sexy elves are turned loose on the world. I think the warning that comes with this book says it all :

Warning, this title contains the following: explicit sex (including m/m and m/f/m), naughty language, some magical sex along with sexual magic, a desperate princess and the men who love her, elves and spells and betrayal oh my! and enough heat to start small fires. Cold drink recommended.

So I've got a question for you. Do you like contests? How about really, really easy ones? I've got a copy of Flawed to give away, and it doesn't even require jumping through flaming hoops to enter.


Really, they don't get much easier than this. Drop me an email at ember @ embercase . com [remove the spaces] before Midnight EST on June 29th. Put the word Flawed in the title, and I'll enter you into a drawing for an ebook copy of Flawed. One entry per, please.

3 comments:

Cecile Smutty Hussy said...

Yay!!!! I am never the first to comment!!! The book looks awesome! I really do love the "warning label"... if that is not enough ot peak someone's interest.... well... they don't have a pulse!Email is on its way!
Hope you are having a great day!

Caffey said...

Hi Ember! Its hot here too and there's not much escaping it here either. Whenever I can, I read!!

I just got back from reading about FLAWED and sounds perfect!! I love the theme! Will you plan more related? I love sizzling fantasy romances!

Ember said...

Thanks Cecile - email received! That warning label makes me laugh every time I read it.

I'm glad it sounds good to you Caffey - and I got your email as well :) Yes, there are currently at least two more stories in this world planned. But King Torek - that would be the Shadow Elf king - he has many, many strong, dark and virile cousins. So stopping at two may be a battle I don't want to fight.