11 July 2008

Music to my ears...and a CONTEST!

Hello BtV fans!

I'm far from home dealing with multiple family health crises this week, so I don't have much to add to the slew of excellent posts we've had over the last month. If you've missed anything, I urge you to go back over the archives. It's worth the trip.

A new bright spot in my life is that an old friend of mine has returned to her first love - making music - and she's graced two of my titles with custom-written instrumental songs! For your listening pleasure, go here to listen to "Abhainn's Groove", which is an homage to "Abhainn's Kiss"; and "Night Ride", a tribute to "Beaudry's Ghost".

Enjoy!

UPDATE:
The faboo writing team of Wilder, Ivey & Kelly are giving away a FREE print copy of our In The Gloaming anthology on the Erotic Romance Writers site. Enter today! Deadline is July 13.

3 comments:

Jean Marie Ward said...

{{{{{Carolan}}}}}}
Sending good thoughts, wishes & all the medical mojo I've got. Plus big thanks for sharing the wonderful music.
Healing hugs,
Jean Marie

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

I don't suppose she's going to make any music for book videos....

Jody W.

Carolan Ivey said...

I'm trying to get her to do just that, Jody. Isn't she talented?? If you're interested, let me know and I'll forward your request to her.