25 April 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Thirteen paranormal books I would like to read:

  1. Blood Bound Patricia Briggs
  2. Kissing Sin Keri Arthur
  3. Succubus Blues Richelle Mead
  4. Lover Revealed JR Ward
  5. The Leopard Prince Elizabeth Hoyt (okay, actually historical, but since I viewed The Raven Prince as alternate history, I'll list it here)
  6. Darkfever Karen Marie Moning
  7. Devilish Maureen Johnson (YA, but also paranormal, perhaps not a romance)
  8. Twilight Stephanie Meyer (YA)
  9. Demon Angel Meljean Brooks
  10. Seeing Eye Mate Annmarie McKenna
  11. Missing in Action Amanda Young
  12. Stray Rachel Vincent
  13. Ill Wind Rachel Caine
What paranormal books do you want to read?

4 comments:

Amie Stuart said...

I keep meaning to pick up your #1! Darkfever rocks (that is the first book, right?)--I'm anxiously awaiting the second book in October!

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

I've only read 2 on that list, but I *want* to read almost all of them! Plus a few non-paranormal books like the new Carla Kelly.

JW

Anonymous said...

I you piqued my interest in Darkfever, Amie.

JW—I'd like to read the new Carla Kelly, too. It's lying on my desk.

Anonymous said...

I absolutely loved Blood Bound and Moon Called - Patricia Briggs is amazing!

I finished Night Rising on the plane on the way home from RT - I loved it.

Darkfever is now in my TBR pile (yay free books!)

Oh and I think you'll love Rachel Caine.

The new Linda Howard is on my TBR list too, I can't wait! and Stray is on my TBB list along with the new Sookie book.