13 September 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Okay, so I was thinking about ebooks and how the number of online bookstores seems to be taking off. I'm going list places where you can buy ebooks and see if I can reach thirteen. (By the way, this is not an endorsement of any of the below. Just what I found.)

  1. My Bookstore and More (of course)
  2. Fictionwise
  3. Books on Board
  4. All Romance eBooks
  5. Elibron
  6. Diesel
  7. Mobipocket
  8. Powells
  9. eBooks.com
  10. Fresh Fiction
  11. eReader
Okay, not 13, at least that I can find. Though if you know of others, post a comment!

(ETA: Margo Lukas adds 2 more in the comments.)

Some of these are a lot more comprehensive than others. Some don't appear to carry Samhain books—hard to believe I know ;)

6 comments:

Margo Lukas said...

Here's
12. LaurieJBooks.com
13. store.knowbetter.com

I like finding ones that sell in "euros" or "pounds". It seems so "wordly".

~Margo

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've seen LaurieJBooks, but had forgotten. Storeknowbetter is new to me though.

Moondancer said...

Well, here's a useful list. Thanks!

Happy TT

http://moondancerdrake.livejournal.com/

Anonymous said...

Okay. I've marked these down to check into and let others know about.

Thanks, because I wouldn't have known more than four.

~X

Anonymous said...

I'm glad the list is useful. I realized today that I'd seen my books at so many different places that I wanted to actually write down as many sites as I could.

Jenna Leigh said...

I know some of them, but the cool thing is seeing our books at foreign sites and my name in a different language. Am I geeky? Yes! But I could care less.