02 April 2011

Things You Must Know

Today is April 1st

It’s Wednesday

Your watch is an hour fast

You lost ten pounds last night

You really have won Publishers Clearinghouse

Cookies now have zero calories

An editor is about to call you to publish that book you always wanted to write

Your dog took himself for a walk

You won the lottery

Your favorite TV show was just renewed for three more years

You won a new car

Your cell phone bill is $5 for this month

You’ve been overpaying your electric bill and will be getting a refund

Have a happy April the 2nd!!!


Cheryel  (who likes extending her fun)
www.cheryelhutton.com

3 comments:

Carolan Ivey said...

I tried to tell myself that my dogs had given themselves a bath, but it didn't work. *le sigh*

Xakara said...

My watch actually is an hour fast because I don't remember how to set it and can't find the instruction booklet.

Big Bang Theory, one of my favorite shows, did get renewed for three more seasons through 2014.

And there's a $24 credit on the electric bill and $8 on gas.


So not bad. I only lost 2 pounds last night though, aw well. *grin*

~X

Jean Marie Ward said...

Absolutely every word is true, true, true...as long as it's April 1.

Wait. It's not. Sob