26 December 2008

Lazy git

You know how everything always happens at once? Events never happen at evenly spaced intervals. Oh no. It's usually a bunch of vitally important things that you HAVE to be at, all overlapping by an hour, on the same day, across town from each other.

Welcome to my Friday.

I'm not actually here. I'm in Indianapolis. Or at least on my way there. I'm also blogging here at Beyond the Veil AND at the Samhain Blog.

So in the spirit of saying "I can't take it anymore!" this is nothing more than a blog post telling you to go to the Samhain blog to read the real post, which should, God willing, go live at 3pm EST. Given the way my luck is running, I'll come home to find that techno-wizardry has bitten me on the ass. Again.

I will be so glad once Christmas is officially over.

4 comments:

Carolan Ivey said...

I sooo with you on that! Things are always nuts when you have a new book come out. My madness starts next Tuesday and runs well into January. For example, on Jan. 5 I'm doing three separate online promo events, so I'll be glued to the computer ALL day. *sigh* I love my laptop, but not when my lap starts molding itself TO the laptop...

azteclady said...

Breathe, Sela, breateh. It's *almost* over now.

(and I hope it was a happy one *hug*)a

Karin said...

Though you were busy today, I hope you had a wonderful holiday.

Sela Carsen said...

I'm back! And yes, it's almost over. Nothing big planned for this week except that my Holiday Freebie comes out on NYD -- yay!

But things are finally slowing down. I can't wait for the New Year. Hope y'all have had a great holiday season!