17 April 2007

What Would You Do?

...if you were chased by vampires?

Remember that show "Scare Tactics?" In this video, one cheerleader sets up her "ditzy" friend by saying they're going to an exclusive party somewhere out in the wilds of Utah. In reality, she's being set up. Vampires are about to attack. What follows is kinda scary, pretty funny, and - if you're like me - makes you think about possible plots and storylines...



So if you see a scene like this sometime in one of my vamp books, you'll know where it all started.

Mwahahahahahaha...

Bianca D'Arc
http://www.biancadarc.com/

10 comments:

sjwilling said...

Cute, very cute

S.J.

Carolan Ivey said...

It's easy to watch the video and think how cheesy it is, but in reality, I'd need a change of underwear if someone did this to me! LOL

Bianca D'Arc said...

LOL - I love how she thinks she's going to fend off a vampire with her shoe! But Carolan, I agree with you - this kind of thing would scare the bejeezus outa me. I don't think I'd sleep for a week!

Jody W. and Meankitty said...

I watched this and it woke the baby. Damn you, YouTube!

Bianca D'Arc said...

Oh, I'm SO sorry! Darnit, should I have posted a "lower your speakers" warning? Gosh, I hope I didn't get anyone in trouble at work or anything! Sorry!!!

Anonymous said...

Bianca, I'm going to be on the look out for a scene like this in your future books, lol ;)

Carolan Ivey said...

Yeah, Ali, and she'll call it Lords of the UnderWere because of the number of characters that'll be changing theirs! :D

Bianca D'Arc said...

Ali - you bet! :)

Carolan - ROTFLMAO!!!

Jennifer A. Ray said...

LOL! That boy screamed like a girl... I've never seen that show.

Jenna Leigh said...

I wrote a scene on an RP group where one of my characters who'd formerly been extra sweet and nice decided it was time to "bitch it up a notch" to get back at his sister by sneaking up on her while she was camping out. In the RPworld I played in at the time, he could shift forms. The one he chose was erm.. Swampthing-ish. It was both scary and funny, sort of like my hubby describes me. *smiles*