19 July 2007

Thursday Thirteen

One of these days, I won't do a thursday thirteen here, but today is not that day. Anyway, thirteen books on my tbr or tbb pile:

  1. Magic Bites Ilona Andrews
  2. Blood Bound Patricia Briggs
  3. Lover Revealed JR Ward
  4. Fire Logic Laurie J. Marks
  5. No Great Mischief Alastair MacLeod
  6. The Fox Sherwood Smith
  7. Riding the Storm Sydney Croft
  8. Pale Immortal Anne Frasier
  9. Stray Rachel Vincent
  10. The Outback Stars Sandra McDonald
  11. Not Quite a Lady Loretta Chase
  12. One Forbidden Evening Jo Goodman
  13. Mistress of the Art of Life and Death Ariana Franklin

6 comments:

Carolan Ivey said...

What is No Great Mischief about?

Anonymous said...

It's set in Cape Breton, historical mainstream fiction. I don't actually know more about it, but I liked this guy's short stories.

I'm mostly a genre reader, but I like the occasional non-genre read.

Angela James said...

I've read the first three, plus Stray. I loved all of them :)

I have an ARC of Riding the Storm that I'm hoping to get to in the next couple weeks.

Anonymous said...

Your post about Stray, and the comments that followed, piqued my interest. Plus I haven't read enough cat shapeshifters.

Kathleen Scott/MK Mancos said...

Currently, I'm reading Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind. I've been on a fantasy kick lately, and not necessarily fantasy romance. This book has been sitting in my TBR pile since it came out. (Well, I do get to them eventually. Even if the dude is on number 12 in the series now. hehehehheehe)

-Kat

Anonymous said...

I don't read a lot of fantasy, but I do enjoy it from time to time. My latest fantasy read was the YA trilogy by Megan Whalen Turner: The Thief, The Queen of Attolia and The King of Attolia. It was wonderful.