15 January 2008

Samhain New Releases

Samhain Publishing's new releases with sf/f elements for January 15, 2008 are:

"For Love and Country" by Mary Winter
Genre: Gay-Lesbian Romance, Red Hots! (Also Paranormal -- vampire hero)
ISBN: 1-59998-862-3
Length: Novella
Price: 3.50
Publication Date: January 15, 2008
Love? Or duty? His choice will damn his country—or his heart. A Serving Love story.

***
"Like a Thief in the Night" by Bettie Sharpe
Genre: Romantic SciFi-Futuristic, Red Hots!
ISBN: 1-59998-865-8
Length: Novella
Price: 3.50
Publication Date: January 15, 2008
Cover art by Scott Carpenter

She’s a heartless assassin; he’s an immortal thief. In another life, they would have been lovers. In this one, he’s her target and she’s his prize.

***

As for me, this morning I finally got my cover art! (My novel releases 2 weeks from today.) I'll post more about it another day, plus the video I'm creating.

Jody W.
A SPELL FOR SUSANNAH--January 29, 2008, Samhain Publishing
http://www.jodywallace.com * http://meankittybox.blogspot.com

No comments: