- Magic Bites Ilona Andrews—still want to read, though I did try once.
- Blood Bound Patricia Briggs—absolutely adored
- Lover Revealed JR Ward—read, it was fine
- Fire Logic Laurie J. Marks—must try again
- No Great Mischief Alastair MacLeod—unread
- The Fox Sherwood Smith—unread
- Riding the Storm Sydney Croft—unread
- Pale Immortal Anne Frasier—read, well written but too hard on the characters :(
- Stray Rachel Vincent—unread
- The Outback Stars Sandra McDonald–like!
- Not Quite a Lady Loretta Chase—unread
- One Forbidden Evening Jo Goodman—like!
- Mistress of the Art of Life and Death Ariana Franklin—started, but couldn't focus, want to pick up again when I can concentrate better
1. Iron Kissed Patricia Briggs
2. The Hell You Say Josh Lanyon
3. Lover Unbound JR Ward
4. If His Kiss is Wicked Jo Goodman
5. The Spymaster's Lady Joanna Bourne
So how are you tbr piles doing? Getting through any of the books? I find if a book stays on the pile too long, it never gets read, which is a bit of shame since I must have been excited about it at some point.